Stripe 'N' Seal, Inc. dba Aaron Paving is the largest asphalt maintenance company north of the Golden Gate Bridge. For over 30 years Stripe 'N' Seal, Inc. dba Aaron Paving has continued to meet the demands for asphalt maintenance in the North Bay Area. We are a "customer oriented" company and we have built our reputation on giving our customers the highest quality jobs for the best competitive price.
Our Estimator/Consultants are specialists in providing you with a maintenance program designed to get the greatest return on your asphalt investment.
Asphalt maintained correctly can last up to 25% longer than the engineered 20-year lifespan.
Why Stripe 'N' Seal?
- We are a full service maintenance company - we do everything.
- You will always get a person on the phone.
- Immediate response to estimate requests.
- Excellent follow up before, during, and after job is completed.
- Flexible schedule - your job is scheduled for your convenience - not ours!
- We show up when we say we are going to and stay on the job site until the work is done.
- We stay on schedule.
- We have long term experienced employees ensuring quality work.
- We have a tenant and customer notification service in house.
- Our estimators are consultants and problem solvers and can provide a variety of options to meet your needs.
Our Mission Statement
To Our Customers:
- Do the right things, always keeping our customers best interest in mind.
- Fulfill our promise to our customer.
- Do the job right the first time.
- Acting as a team supporting and helping our fellow employees.
- Be professional at all times.
- Find enjoyment in our work and get fulfillment from it.
- Keep a positive attitude and maintain our sense of humor.
When In Doubt:
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!
In recent times, we have had the great opportunity to be able to give back a to our community. Whether it was a donation of time, materials or both we are proud to announce our contributions to the following organizations.
- 4-H Foundation of Sonoma County
- Adobe Christian Center (www.adobecc.org)
- Assistance Dog Institute (www.assistancedog.org)
- First Presbyterian Church (www.fpcsantarosa.org)
- Harvest Christian School (www.harvestpetaluma.org)
- Kid Street Learning Center (www.kstreet.org)
- Luther Burbank Farms
- North Coast Builders Exchange (www.ncbeonline.com)
- Petaluma Valley Baptist (www.petalumabaptist.org)
- Redwood Gospel Mission (www.srmission.org)
- Rincon Valley Christian School (www.rvchristian.com)
- Santa Rosa Bible Church (srbible.org)
- Valley of the Moon Teen Center (www.vomteencenter.com)
- Victory Outreach (www.santarosa.victoryoutreach.com)
- Vietnam Veterans of America, Redwood Empire Chapter 223 (www.vva223.org)
Our company takes every precaution and makes every effort to remain compliant with regulatory agencies. Here is a partial listing of these regulatory agencies.
- California Air Resource Board (www.arb.ca.gov)
- California Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- California State Contractors License Board (www.cslb.ca.gov)
- CHP California Motor Carrier Permits & BIT Program (www.dmv.ca.gov)
- City of Santa Rosa Hazardous Materials Program (www.calepa.ca.gov/CUPA/CERS)
- Environmental Protection Agency (www.calepa.ca.gov)
- State of California Department of Public Health (www.cdph.ca.gov)
- State Water Quality Control Board (www.swrcb.ca.gov)
Picking a qualified contractor is important in order to preserve the quality of your property. Stripe 'N' Seal, Inc is fully licensed and insured for your protection. We carry liability insurance and workers compensation insurance with a $5m Aggregate. We carry the best insurance coverage for our industry .We will gladly provide you with proof of insurance on request.
Our ability to get jobs done on time and on budget is closely tied to the longtime and positive relationships we have with our suppliers and vendors. It takes a group effort to get our work done and we are proud to say we consider these companies to be an integral part of our group and our success. We have listed just a few for your reference.
- Affordable Sweeping - Asphalt and Concrete Power broom services
Phone: (707) 526-5355
- Bodean Asphalt - Supplier of quality crushed rock and asphaltic concrete
- Friedman's Home Improvements - Whether you are a do-it-yourselfer or a contractor, Friedman's has everything you need including knowledgeable staff to help you complete your improvement projects
- Interstate Sales - Family run distributor of highway safety devices including traffic paint, signs and pavement markers
- Raynguard - Cost effective solutions for protecting and maintaining asphalt
- Reed and Graham - Provide many asphalt products and services related to the construction, maintenance, and testing of asphalt surfaces
- Stevenson Supply - Contractor supplies
- Syar Industries - Supplier of quality crushed rock and asphaltic concrete
- The Barricade Company - Certified Woman Owned Business, Premier Manufacturer & Distributor of Trench and Traffic Construction Safety Equipment, Warning Devices, Signs and Supplies.
- Northern California Engineering Contractors Association (www.nceca.org)
- North Coast Rental Housing Association (www.ncrha-ca.org)
- Redwood Empire American Institute of Architects (www.aiare.org)
- North Coast Builders Exchange (www.ncbeonline.com)
- Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce (www.santarosachamber.com)
- American Subcontractors Association (www.asaonline.com)
- Sonoma County Alliance (www.sonomacountyalliance.com)
"Pavement markings and signage are always one of those eleventh hour items needed to turn a project over to our clients. Stripe 'N' Seal is a company that we can always count on for timely scheduling, accurate layouts, professional service and fair pricing. They are prompt with their administrative correspondence and field personnel always have a strong knowledge of code and ADA requirements. Stripe 'N' Seal & Aaron Paving help make a project easier when things are down to the wire."
-Michael Quesenbury, CSI, CDT, LEED AP
Estimator/Project Manager, Jim Murphy & Associates
"I like doing business with Stripe 'Ní Seal for any number of reasons. They are prompt to come out and look at potential jobs and advise on how they can best be done. Their prices are always very competitive and fair. Their finished product is always excellent and requires no returns and fixes. Their entire staff is friendly and helpful. It is a pleasure doing business with Stripe 'N' Seal. I definitely recommend Stripe 'N' Seal to my staff and to any others and will certainly call them for future work."
-Edison Lewis CPM
Certified Property Manager, Keegin & Coppin Co., Inc.
"I have contracted with a variety of paving companies, however, over the past 5-years, Iíve kept to Stripe 'Ní Seal. I remain 100% satisfied with their work."
Property Manager, Basin Street Properties
"Stripe 'N' Seal has been a great company to do business with. They have always been very prompt to come out and look at what we need done no matter how big or small the job is."
Maintenance & Operations Supervisor, Rincon Valley Union School District
"I very much appreciate that Stripe 'N' Seal took the time to meet with me, provide a proposal and ultimately mobilize so quickly on our paving and striping project. My client was really happy that we took care of their problem in such short order- and it looks great!"
-Larry D. Townsend
Estimator/ Project manager, C.L.Y. Inc., dba Sonoma-Marin Construction
"Your company is unique because your quality of work is always consistent. It is easy for us to do business with you because your price is always competitive."
Business Coordinator, Codding Construction